Welcome to the Below Your Belt Conversations website! You may be going through some physical and emotional changes in your life right now. Please know that these changes are normal, and EVERY girl experiences them. We’ve found that parents and daughters find it hard to start an open and honest conversation about these changes, and it can be much harder in faith-based and ethnic communities, where there may be shame associated with these topics.
On this site, you will find the answers to many of your pelvic health, puberty, and sexual health questions, presented in a way that considers your faith and cultural values so that you and your mom can have open conversations about topics that should not be awkward or embarrassing. So grab a hot chocolate, your mom, and your favorite web browser, and learn about the world below your belt! We can’t wait to hear what you think.
- Feb 6, 2018 Your Guide to Puberty, Menstruation & More
- Jan 25, 2018 Puberty, Sex & More: Tools for Educators to Start the Conversation
- Jan 25, 2018 Growing Up and Hard Conversations
- Jan 25, 2018 Talking to Kids about Sexual Violence
- Health & Infections
- Other Pelvic Functions
- Personal Story
Puberty & Menstruation
- Jan 25, 2018 The Process of Menstruation
Resources & Products
- Jan 25, 2018 Some of Our Favorite Websites
- Self Care